The lawyers at Springs Law Group have experience in a variety of personal injury cases, and bring compassion and understanding to each and every case. Jake and Chris understand how sensitive personal injury claims can be. Due to the emotional nature of these disputes, our team will develop a comprehensive case strategy for your specific needs. In each case, we fight the smart fight, not the emotional fight.
Our Team Approach Is Unique
The different experiences and backgrounds of our lawyers and paralegals help shape how we approach each unique case and dispute. Because our attorneys and paralegals work collaboratively as a team, we use our diverse backgrounds and experiences to approach each issue from all possible directions. The team is approachable and available to our clients, meaning you will not be passed off to a junior associate or solely to a paralegal.
Our Experience Covers a Range of Practice Areas
Our family law team brings experience in cases including liability injuries, insurance claims, and dog bites. Whatever your personal injury case is, we have the experience and understanding to provide top-level representation.
What Sets Us Apart
At Springs Law Group, we are known for our preparedness and respect for the courts and for our clients. We bring the following key qualities to each and every case:
- Empathy and compassion. Going through a personal injury claim can be an emotionally trying time. We are committed to treating every client we represent with care, empathy, and compassion.
- Teamwork and collaboration. When you hire a lawyer at Springs Law Group for your personal injury matter, you hire a team of attorneys who work as a cohesive unit on your specific issue or case. Our team has attorneys and paralegals who approach cases from diverse perspectives, and we use those unique viewpoints and experiences to analyze each matter from every angle.
- Knowledge of the courts and the court system. We know the ins and outs of the local courts—especially in El Paso, Teller, and Pueblo Counties. We have represented our clients in hundreds of cases throughout the state of Colorado.
- Clarity about fees and costs. At Springs Law Group, we believe in being completely open and transparent, which means, at each and every step of the way in a case, our clients know the contingent fee agreement. We provide practical recommendations to our clients on how they can reduce fees and costs in their specific cases.
- Results. Our team works hand-in-hand with our clients to obtain the best available result. From the beginning of your case, we analyze and develop a game plan for all aspects of your unique case to achieve the best result possible.
We are not a factory law firm, nor are we a one-trick pony. Instead, we offer a balance of varied experiences and personal, caring service.
Relationships of Trust
At Springs Law Group, our lawyers and staff believe in developing lasting relationships with our clients, whom we like and trust. When you hire Springs Law Group for your personal injury claim, you hire a law firm that cares about you as a person.